A man of many talents: jazz, trombonist, composer-songwriter, comedian, humorist, singer and Radio broadcaster, Jean-Jacques de Launay, a native of Normandy, is an exceptional Showman of which there are not many in France.
He has performed in several prestigious venues like
Olympia de Paris, Moulin Rouge, "Le Petit Théâtre de Bouvard", The big Parisian Cabarets, Casino of Deauville, Principality of Monaco, The Zeb's of New York.
For four years, he has been singing in Montmartre. Every day, the audience from many countries worldwide applauds his music; whether it is on the stages of cabaret or those of the big theaters, he uses his talent and his natural abilities to delight and entertain.
The songs which he sings are the well-known French songs, those of Yves Montand, Edith Piaf, Charles Aznavour, Gilbert Bécaud and others!
Many of the songs that he sings were adapted in English:
- "Comme d'Habitude" adapted by Paul Anka and sung by Frank Sinatra under the title of "My Way",
- " Que Reste-t-il de nos Amours" which became “I wish You Love" in english,
- «La Mer"…… Which became "Beyond the Sea",
- «Et Maintenant"…… became "What Now My Love",
- "Les Feuilles Mortes"..…. "Autumn Leaves",
- "La Vie en Rose" sung by Louis Armstrong.
He sings many of other quality popular french songs which he sings with his exceptional voice of “Perfect French Crooner” and which he uses to sing about love.